Nowadays, all over the world, because of globalization, in a scenario where the whole industry and investment market is going paperless, the entire world can be connected with just one click. Likewise, predictive models and AI with artificial intelligence help track major disasters. Where biotech helps cure disease in the shortest possible time, there comes the Blockchain technology in the picture for changing the face of the financial investment market big time. In this review, let’s probe more into this arena and other areas related to it.
Intro to Cryptocurrencies
Cryptocurrencies represent a new revolution in the financial system and the next step in the evolution of money around the world. The cryptocurrency has remained in the global financial system for the past eleven years, but it was not used to trade or alter money in the world economy. However, in recent years, cryptocurrency has attracted a lot of attention and interest from companies and researchers worldwide.
As a result, Bitcoin is considered one of the earliest forms of cryptocurrency that achieved tremendous success in the digital financial world. Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, a global economic crisis, the crypto market has continued to grow strongly, which has gained more attention from traditional and institutional investors. The multinationals and even banks globally have set up new investment arms in blockchain technology and cryptocurrency to diversify into these alternative assets.
Influential Factors for Investing in Bitcoin
Bitcoin is one of the popular cryptocurrencies in the market. Just like precious metals such as gold and silver, bitcoin also has a tradable or exchange value on the exchange. Further, it is also predicted that Bitcoin investment will increase fivefold by 2030.
Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin will do the saving and increased income for many investors, and thus it will play an essential and unique role in any modern investment portfolio.
Few major influencing factors should be considered by the investors that can change investment perspective towards Bitcoin, such as:
- Its market demand is high.
- Bitcoin’s cost of production depends on the mining process.
- Rewards are issued to bitcoin miners or traders for verifying their transactions on the blockchain.
- It can also be traded on exchanges such as Coinbase, Binance, and other exchanges similar to traditional stock exchanges.
- Bitcoin is decentralized in nature, i.e., bitcoin is not governed by a central authority.
Coinitix Platform’s Overview
Coinitix.com is a technologically advanced web-based platform for Bitcoin purchases. It is also a revolutionary trading exchange platform with a very efficient and truncated registration cum verification process for buying Bitcoins. Coinitix.com has obtained a virtual currency service license from the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Estonia, under the Estonia Registry Code laws. It has very distinct and attractive features that make it plausibly attentive in the users’ or traders’ eyes.
Amongst many of its features, there is a highlight that it offers a seamless bitcoin buying experience via Credit cards. Further, the platform’s primary objective is to provide its users with a hassle-free user experience when purchasing bitcoins through their platform.
Benefits of using Coinitix
- User-friendly and smooth Interface
- Straightforward payment method for Bitcoin purchase, i.e., Credit card
- Simple, hassle-free, and speedy registration cum verification system
- Transparent trading system
- It provides a faster payout facility to its users.
- It has a reasonable and fair commission and fee structure for all types of transactions.
- Coinitix supports payments or transactions in all major currencies such as USD, GBP, EUR, etc.
- On this platform, there are hidden charges levied on the users for availing of the products and services offered by the platform.
- Round the clock and all day, a week customer service support facility.
Considering the above facts, cashless payment or a cashless economy will become exceptionally popular worldwide for many reasons. And, there are high possibilities that cryptocurrencies might overtake traditional financial instruments soon.